NWSA Accepted Provider List Personnel Inspected for 2023 VIPR Agreements:
- Engine Personnel
- Be sure to download the appropriate checklist below to send in with your records.
- Engine Personnel (if previously verified and no changes in position you just need the current RT 130 certificate , the Pack Test Sheet and completed inspection list.)
- Fallers (If previously verified you just need the RT 130 Date and the Pack test sheet along with the completed Inspection Form)
- Note: On Faller’s we are NOT verifying level of faller qualification, only verifying that they have had the the appropriate training and if appropriate the RT130 this year if the Basic Firefighter Course was taken in a previous year, and that they have a current pack test for the year.
- Copy of Accepted Providers list NWSA Accepted Provider List 4-6-23ensure that all certificate you are submitted are on the accepted list.
How do I submit my records?
You may submit them electronically via EMAIL or FAX directly to the inspector or you may mail hard COPIES to the inspector (DO NOT MAIL ORIGINALS).
You must make payment before submitted records (do that below), and submit a copy of the receipt with your records to the inspector. If you neglect to send everything or there are issues with your records, you MAY BE CHARGED FOR ADDITIONAL TIME!
You may schedule an appointment to take hard COPIES (not originals) to the inspector. IF copies are not provided at this appointment, the appointment may be cancelled until you are able to provide them at your expense.
If you have a large number of employee records (30 or More) records, you may make arrangement with the NWSA office for in-house inspections to be billed by the hour including travel costs. Those must be approved by the NWSA office prior to inspections and a minimum will be required.
Prior to contacting and submitting your records to one of our Inspectors you will need to make payment and include a copy of your receipt with your records. You can make payment online below, or you may include a check made out to NWSA with your records. There will be a $30.00 charge will be made on any returned checks.
How do I send my records?
See the checklist below. If moving up to FFT1 or Engine Boss, we must have copies of the CTR’s showing utilization as FFT1 Trainee or Engine Boss Trainee with 3 fires and fifteen shifts. If they took online courses we need a copy of the Online Certificates they received.
You must make payment here prior to submitting your records to an inspector, please include a copy of your receipt with your records when sending them in. Please use the drop-down menu below to make payment here with PayPal or Credit Card.